Phenix City Personal Injury Lawyers
Helping Accident Victims Seek Compensation and Justice
Our legal system exists to right wrongs and to hold at-fault parties accountable for the damages they cause. If you’ve been hurt, personal injury cases exist to give you a way to redress the negligence that caused your accident. You shouldn’t be left in the awful position of working to rebuild your life alone!
At Morris, Andrews, Talmadge & Driggers, LLC (MATD), our attorneys have a combined 130 years of experience helping those injured by the negligent actions of others. When you’ve been injured in an accident, severe injuries can leave your life affected in many ways. Your health is one of your most valuable assets, and if an injury left you with long-term health challenges and financial difficulties, you have the right to fight for just compensation.
To speak with one of our Phenix City personal injury attorneys about your case, call (888) 694-0174 today.
Legal Representation for All Personal Injury Cases
The attorneys at MATD, offer the residents of Phenix City and surrounding communities with comprehensive personal injury legal services. Our experienced attorneys have many years of legal experience, which can help you fight for justice!
Our Phenix City personal injury attorneys can help you build a case in any of the following accidents:
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- General Negligence Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Social Security Disability
- Wrongful Death
- And more!
When you’ve been injured in an accident, all you want is to recover and rebuild your life. We have experience helping victims just like you. Your case couldn’t be in better hands than ours. We can help you fight for compensation even when it’s difficult to know the scope of your losses. Your pain, suffering, loss of opportunity, and financial challenges will be taken into account when our experienced attorneys review your case.
What Do You Need to Build a Strong Case?
At MATD , we will review your case to ensure you’re ready to file a personal injury lawsuit. For your case to be ready, you must ensure your accident meets the criteria required to move forward in court.
You will need to establish:
- Duty: Evidence the at-fault party had a duty of care to you.
- Breach of Duty: Evidence the at-fault party breached their duty of care to you.
- Causation: Evidence the at-fault party’s breach of duty was responsible for your injuries.
- Damages: Evidence you suffered damages must be presented to the court. Damages include all losses and injuries.
Our personal injury lawyers are ready to assist you if you’ve been hurt in Phenix City or surrounding areas. We can help you investigate your claim and calculate damages in your case. When you experience an injury, you have economic and non-economic losses.
- Economic Damages are those that can be directly compensated because they’re expenses incurred by the victim. Examples of economic losses or damages include expenses like lost wages, medical bills, prescriptions, and travel costs to medical appointments.
- Non-economic Damages are losses that cannot be calculated using documented financial charges, expenses, and losses. Examples of non-economic losses include career setbacks caused by your injuries or loss of employment. Mental health challenges caused by your accident are also considered non-economic damages.
It can be difficult to calculate non-economic losses, so it’s important to have an attorney who understands how personal injury cases are constructed.
Contact the Team at Morris, Andrews, Talmadge & Driggers, LLC
If you’ve been injured, now is the time to work with an attorney to seek justice! Our attorneys can help you fight for the compensation you deserve. MATD offers free consultations, so call us today to begin your case review.
Contact our Phenix City personal injury attorneys by calling (888) 694-0174 today.
Testimonials From Former Clients
I'm so incredibly lucky to have such wonderful attorneys.- Former Client
Very Professional, Polite & Patient- Former Client
Would highly recommend this firm!- Barbara
So thankful for Mark, Dan and their entire team!- Sue
Notable Verdicts & Settlements
$21,000,000 Catastrophic Injury
$20,700,000 Wrongful Death
$9,000,000 Premises Liability
$6,000,000 Product Defect
$4,000,000 Product Liability
$3,800,000 Drunk Driving Accident
$3,200,000 Medical Malpractice
$3,000,000 Trucking Accident
$2,800,000 Home Health Case
$2,425,000 Drowning Accident