Troy Personal Injury Attorney
Have you been injured? Are you facing employment challenges during your recovery? Did your injury cause you to lose income? If you’ve been injured in an accident, you may struggle to pay for your treatments and other expenses. A severe injury can impact every area of your life. Your health is your most valuable asset, and while you may eventually recover from your injuries, you could experience long-term health challenges and financial difficulties. As personal injury attorneys, we help our clients fight for compensation when they’ve been injured due to the negligence of another party. While we know it can be difficult to put a numerical figure on your pain, suffering, loss of opportunity, and financial challenges, our experienced attorneys can review your case, help you calculate the costs of your injury, and fight to hold the liable party accountable.
Our team is ready to help you. If another’s negligence has harmed you, contact us today. You can contact us online or at (888) 694-0174.
Full-Service Personal Injury Firm Serving Troy, AL & Beyond
At Morris, Andrews, Talmadge & Driggers, LLC (MATD), we proudly offer clients in Troy and surrounding communities comprehensive personal injury legal services.
We provide legal representation on a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Bicycle accidents
- Business Litigation
- Car accidents
- Construction accidents
- Defective product accidents
- Dog bites
- Drunk driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and falls
- Social Security Disability
- Swimming pool accidents
- Truck accidents
- Workplace accidents
Our attorneys have a combined 130 years of legal experience, so your case couldn’t be in better hands than ours. Whether your case is complex or simple, our firm is fully equipped and ready to investigate your case and put together the evidence and materials needed to put you in the best position for a positive outcome.
How to Know if You Have a Personal Injury Claim
When you’re ready to file a lawsuit in a personal injury case, you must ensure your accident meets the criteria required to move forward in court.
There are four types of evidence needed to prove negligence in court:
- Duty: You will need evidence the person your claim is against had a duty of care to you. For many reasons, one party could have a duty of care to another party, and your attorney will review your case to establish yours.
- Breach of Duty: Once you’ve established one party had a duty of care to the other party, you will need to prove they breached their responsibility through failure to act or improper action.
- Causation: A personal injury case is a breach of duty liability, so the claimant must prove the negligent party was responsible for the injuries inflicted.
- Damages: The scope of the damages you suffered must be presented to the court. Damages include all losses and injuries. To receive compensation, your injuries and damages must be calculable. An experienced attorney can help you calculate damages for court.
Our personal injury lawyers are ready to assist you if you’ve been hurt in Troy or surrounding areas. You can fill out our online contact form to schedule a free consultation.
Call the Troy Personal Injury Attorneys at Morris, Andrews, Talmadge & Driggers, LLC Today
If you’ve been injured, now is the time to work with an attorney to seek justice! Our attorneys can help you fight for the compensation you deserve. MATD offers free consultations, so call us today to begin your case review.
Our team is ready to help you. If you’ve been harmed by another’s negligence, reach out to us today. You can contact us online or at (888) 694-0174.
Testimonials From Former Clients
I'm so incredibly lucky to have such wonderful attorneys.- Former Client
Very Professional, Polite & Patient- Former Client
Would highly recommend this firm!- Barbara
So thankful for Mark, Dan and their entire team!- Sue
Notable Verdicts & Settlements
$21,000,000 Catastrophic Injury
$20,700,000 Wrongful Death
$9,000,000 Premises Liability
$6,000,000 Product Defect
$4,000,000 Product Liability
$3,800,000 Drunk Driving Accident
$3,200,000 Medical Malpractice
$3,000,000 Trucking Accident
$2,800,000 Home Health Case
$2,425,000 Drowning Accident