Adam was born and raised in Dothan, Alabama. After graduating from Rehobeth High School, Adam attended Troy University where, in 2018, he received his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Upon graduation from Troy University, Adam attended Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, Alabama.
As a student at Cumberland, Adam gained valuable experience as a legal intern in several excellent personal injury firms throughout Alabama, including Morris, Andrews, Talmadge & Driggers, LLC. After earning his Juris Doctorate from Cumberland in 2022, Adam sat for the Alabama State Bar Exam. In October of 2022, Adam was admitted to the Alabama State Bar and returned to Morris, Andrews, Talmadge & Driggers, LLC as an associate attorney.
- US District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- US District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- US District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law; Juris Doctorate
- Troy University, College of Arts and Sciences; B.S. Computer Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Houston County Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- American Bar Association